Boys & Girls Program for 2021
This season will look a little different than past years in Lower Bucks Lacrosse. In the face of much uncertainty with our respective leagues, we have decided to have a full in-house program. Players will register for their grade level group for our Boys and Girls in-house programs.
What is an in-house model?
All practices and games will be contained within the LBL program. In past years we have participated in PAGLA (girls) and SEPYLA (boys), but for the 2021 season we are keeping our play in-house for the season. Our games will consist of small-sided competition that is most appropriate for each grade level. We believe this will provide for a fun and competitive environment where players can develop all aspects of their game. We have the possibility of adding outside competition later in the season if conditions permit.
Practice / Game Times
Each grade level group will have set practice times each week and will play an in-house game schedule the final 5 weeks of our 8 week season.
All practices and games for our boys program are scheduled to take place at Middletown Community Park in Langhorne.
- 1st/2nd Grade: Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 – 7:30 PM, Saturdays 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 3rd/4th Grade: Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 – 7:30 PM, Saturdays 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 5th/6th Grade: Monday & Wednesday 6:00 – 7:30 PM, Saturdays 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 7th/8th Grade: Monday & Wednesday 6:00 – 7:30 PM, Saturdays 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
All practices and game for our girls program are scheduled to take place at Charles Boehm Middle School in Yardley.
- 1st/2nd Grade: Monday & Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 PM, Saturdays 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 3rd/4th Grade: Monday & Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 PM, Saturdays 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 5th/6th Grade: Monday & Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 PM, Saturdays 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- 7th/8th Grade: Monday & Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00 PM, Saturdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
NOTE: Saturday times may vary based on final registration numbers and field availability.
The registration fee for the 2021 season is $165 and includes your US Lacrosse membership and a reversible jersey.
Our season will begin the week of March 22nd. Each grade level group will practice two times during the week and again on Saturday for the first three weeks of the season. Games will begin on Saturdays starting April 10th.